1.22.2007

Project: "Dead Reckoning"

Last summer I went out and shot a crappy zombie movie, just to have some fun. I started out with a little hook and build a script from there with the help of collaborator Andrea (my producer on this project). We scouted some creepy locations but ended up shooting behind a small business, Best Regards owned by our friends and it worked out just fine.

With a load of zombies on our side we set to work making the most cliché kind of student film. We used fake blood and gray make-up to get our friends looking like the undead and all in all I'd say we were pretty successful. It's not a great movie, but it was never meant to be. We just had a lot of fun making it.

So without any further ado, here's Dead Reckoning.

1 comment:

Lindsey in Lawrence said...

"Dead Reckoning" is probably my favorite zombie movie EVER!

Well...after "Shaun of the Dead".

Sorry! What can I say? I love that scene in the pub with "Don't Stop Me Now" playing. ;-)