1.31.2007

Film Journal 1/31

Having scribbled these various thoughts down on cocktail napkins and other scraps of paper yet forgotten to post them as of yet, I am now going to attempt to catch up with this ol' film journal.

An idea for today: I should try a project in pixilation. I've always loved the style whenever I've seen it employed (of course Norm LcLaren's Neighbors is an absolute classic), so I should try my hand and see if I can do anything substantial with the technique. However I don't feel I have anything to add to the playful practice of pixilation as of yet, so I'll let you know if I come up with any ideas worth execution.

1 comment:

Mermaid said...

Hey neighbors! We just watched that last week in animation class. I don't think you should wait for an original idea...if you want to do it, just go for it.