2.05.2007

Film Journal 2/5

Walking home from class today and listening to Ben Folds Five I realized that the last 55 seconds of the song "Regrets" (off of the Reinhold Messner album) would be amazing at the end of a film. Maybe as a group of people finds something-- way too vague I know, but trust me, it looked cool in my head.
Which brings me to my next topic: if anybody could lend me a machine that took ideas from my head and displayed them to my friends to help them assist me in creating the art I long to create, that would be just great.
Or if anyone wants to give me enough money to actually go out there and make films rather than lending me the machine. Story boards and tempt tracks will do fine in the mean time...

1 comment:

Mermaid said...

Italo Calvino wrote The Baron in the Trees entirely based off the idea of a boy who lived in trees and never came down to the ground. I think you could make an entire movie based around the idea that a group of people find something while that song is playing at the end.